Brisbane Boat Show 2016
Written by Paula on 11th August 2016
Come and see us for Signature on Sale at the Brisbane Boat Show!
Signature is on sale at the 2016 Brisbane Boat Show! Get down to the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, August 19-21 and see our dealer Australian Marine Centre on site 227 for exclusive deals and great savings across our range! You don't want to miss out on these great savings!
Brisbane Boat Show details
- Dates: Friday, 19 August to Sunday, 21 August 2016
- Location: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Halls 2-4
- Time: Friday and Saturday: 10am–8pm; Sunday: 10am–6pm
- Admission price:
- Adult Entry – $15.00
- Family Entry – $35.00
- Seniors and Pensioners Entry – $12.00
- Child Entry – $5.00
- Children aged under 5 years receive free entry
- Note: All tickets purchased after 5pm are $5
Sale terms and conditions:
The sale period is for the duration of the boat show from 10am, 19 August to 6pm, 21 August 2016 AEST, at participating Haines Signature dealers only.
Win tickets to the Brisbane Boat Show
We have five (5) double passes (adult tickets) to give away to the Brisbane Boat Show via our facebook page (Signature Boats). To be in the running make sure you 'follow' our page and answer the following question – "Our dealer, Australian Marine Centre, will have a range of Signature boats on display at the show. What is their stand number?" Entries must be submitted via the comments section of the post to Signature Boats.
Facebook competition terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Entrants must 'like' our Facebook page (Signature Boats) and provide the correct answer via the comments section of the Facebook status post where the question is published.
- Competition is open from Thursday, 11 August 2016 at 4.00pm AEST and closes Wednesday, 17 August at 11.59pm AEST.
- Only one entry is permitted, per person. Only the first answer will be accepted into the draw, should the entrant enter the competition more than once.
- Five winners will be drawn at random who will each receive a double pass (2 x adult tickets, valued at $30) to the Brisbane Boat Show. The event is on from 19 August to 21 August 2016. The prize includes entry to the show only and does not include travel, parking or any other associated costs in relation to the event.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to Queensland residents only. The five winners will be drawn and announced on our Facebook page on Thursday, 18 August 2016.
- Each winner must contact Signature Boats via Facebook private message with their contact details by COB Friday, 19 August 2016 and advise which day they would like attend. A representative from Signature Boats will then contact the winner with details on how to obtain their prize.
- The winner must show valid photo identification (i.e drivers licence or passport) when picking up the tickets in order to receive the prize.
- Tickets not picked up by the winning entrant will be forfeited. No unclaimed prize draw will take place in the event that the tickets are not claimed.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize offer.
- Tickets are valid for one full day’s entry only over the course of the event period from 19–21 August 2016.
- The Haines Group Pty Ltd (ABN 62 115 792 848) of 140 Viking Drive Wacol QLD 4076 is the promoter of this event.
By entering the Haines Signature Boats Facebook promotion and providing your personal information, you give The Haines Group consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to the use or disclosure of the personal information as permitted by law and for the business purposes for which it is collected (e.g. provision and administration of services, notifications about changes to our services, record-keeping and technical maintenance). The Haines Group may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it could be reasonably expected that it would use the information in such a way. Such purposes include sending electronic newsletters from The Haines Group and materials about The Haines Group services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
Entrants also consent to The Haines Group using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by The Haines Group.