Signature on Sale at the Mandurah Boat Show
Written by Paula on 28th September 2016
Come and see us at the Mandurah Boat Show!
The Mandurah Boat Show is upon us once again and we'll have great savings across our award-winning range. Visit our dealers West Coast Suzuki Marine at site 28 for the Big Signature Sale from 7 to 9 October at the Mandurah Offshore Fishing and Sailing Club where you'll score yourself exclusive boat show deals. We'll also have a great range on display including the recently-released Signature 550F – with a beam width of 2.41m, the 550F is almost a foot wider than its predecessor.
You don't want to miss out on these great savings!
Mandurah Boat Show details
- Dates: Friday, 7 to Sunday, 9 October 2016
- Location: Mandurah Offshore Fishing and Sailing Club, Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Time: 9am to 6pm Thursday and Friday, 9am to 5pm Sunday
- Admission price: $18 for adults, $14 for concession, free entry for children 16 years and under.
Visit the Mandurah Boat Show website for more information.
Terms and conditions:
The sale period is for the duration of the boat show from 10am, 30 June to 5pm, 3 July 2016 ACST, at participating Haines Signature dealers only.
Win tickets to the Mandurah Boat Show
We have five double passes (adult tickets) to give away to the Mandurah Boat Show via our Facebook page. To be in the running make sure you 'like' our page and answer the question in the competition post. Entries must be submitted via the comments section of the post to Signature Boats.
Facebook competition terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Entrants must follow our Facebook page and provide an answer in the comments answering the question.
- Only one entry is permitted, per person. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is open from Wednesday, 28 September 2016, 9.00am AWST, and closes on Monday, 3 October 2016 at 11.59pm AWST. The winners will be published on our Facebook page on Tuesday, 4 October 2016.
- The competition is open to Western Australian residents only. Five double passes (2 x adult tickets, valued at $36 total) are on offer to the Mandurah Boat Show. The event is on from 7-9 October 2016. The prize includes entry to the show only and does not include travel, parking or any other associated costs in relation to the event.
- The winner must contact Signature Boats via Facebook private message with their contact details and advise which day they would like attend by no later than 4.30pm (AEST) Thursday, 6 October 2016 to claim their tickets. A representative from Suzuki Marine will then contact the winner with details on how to obtain their prize.
- The winner must show valid photo identification (i.e drivers licence or passport) when picking up the tickets in order to receive the prize.
- Tickets not claimed or picked up by the winning entrant will be forfeited. No unclaimed prize draw will take place in the event that the tickets are not claimed.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize offer.
- Tickets are valid for one full day’s entry only over the course of the event period from 7-9 October 2016.
- The Haines Group Pty Ltd / Haines Signature Boats (ABN 62 115 792 848) of 140 Viking Drive Wacol QLD, Australia, 4076 is the promoter of this event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By entering the Signature Boats Facebook promotion and providing your personal information, you give The Haines Group consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to the use or disclosure of the personal information as permitted by law and for the business purposes for which it is collected (e.g. provision and administration of services, notifications about changes to our services, record-keeping and technical maintenance). The Haines Group may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it could be reasonably expected that it would use the information in such a way. Such purposes include sending electronic newsletters from The Haines Group and materials about The Haines Group services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
Entrants also consent to The Haines Group using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by The Haines Group.