Sydney International Boat Show 2016
Written by Signature Boats on 19th July 2016
Come and see us for Signature on Sale at the Sydney International Boat Show!
Get down to the 2016 Sydney International Boat Show at the Showground from 28 July to 1 August for Signature on Sale! See Good Times Marine on site 241 for exclusive boat show deals. You don't want to miss out on these great savings!
Sydney Boat Show details
- Dates: Thursday, 28 July to Monday, 1 August 2016
- Location: Cockle Bay Marina in Darling Harbour & Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island
- Time: Thursday, Sunday, Monday: 10am to 6pm; Friday, Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Admission price:
- Adult – $21.00 (18 years & over)
- Child – $13.00 (6 to 17 years)
- Family – $49.00 (2 adults & 3 children)
- 2-Day Guest Pass – $30.00
- 3-Day Guest Pass – $40.00
- Pensioner – $15.00
- Seniors – $19.00
Sale terms and conditions:
The sale period is for the duration of the boat show from 10am, 28 July to 6pm, 1 August 2016 AEST, at participating Haines Signature dealers only.
Win tickets to the Sydney Boat Show
We have five double passes (adult tickets) to give away to the Sydney Boat Show via our Facebook page. To be in the running make sure you 'like' our page and keep an eye out for our competition posts.
Facebook competition terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Entrants must 'like' our Facebook page (Signature Boats) and provide the correct answer via the comments section of the Facebook status post where the question is published.
- Competition is open from Thursday 21 July 2016 at 4.00pm AEST and closes Wednesday 27 July at 11.59pm AEST.
- Only one entry is permitted, per person. Only the first answer will be accepted into the draw, should the entrant enter the competition more than once.
- Five winners will be drawn at random who will each receive a double pass (2 x adult tickets, valued at $42) to the Sydney International Boat Show. The event is on from 28 July to 1 August 2016. The prize includes entry to the show only and does not include travel, parking or any other associated costs in relation to the event.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to New South Wales residents only. The five winners will be drawn and announced on our Facebook page on Thursday 28 July 2016.
- Each winner must contact Signature Boats via Facebook private message with their contact details and advise which day they would like attend. A representative from Signature Boats will then contact the winner with details on how to obtain their prize.
- The winner must show valid photo identification (i.e drivers licence or passport) when picking up the tickets in order to receive the prize.
- Tickets not picked up by the winning entrant will be forfeited. No unclaimed prize draw will take place in the event that the tickets are not claimed.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize offer.
- Tickets are valid for one full day’s entry only over the course of the event period from 28 July–1 August 2016.
- The Haines Group Pty Ltd (ABN 62 115 792 848) of 140 Viking Drive Wacol QLD 4076 is the promoter of this event.
By entering the Haines Signature Boats Facebook promotion and providing your personal information, you give The Haines Group consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to the use or disclosure of the personal information as permitted by law and for the business purposes for which it is collected (e.g. provision and administration of services, notifications about changes to our services, record-keeping and technical maintenance). The Haines Group may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it could be reasonably expected that it would use the information in such a way. Such purposes include sending electronic newsletters from The Haines Group and materials about The Haines Group services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
Entrants also consent to The Haines Group using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by The Haines Group.